Welch Allyn Braun Thermoscan 6000 Pro Ear Thermometer with Small Cradle
Item #: 83153
The Welch Allyn Braun ThermoScan PRO 6000 ear thermometer featuring advanced measurement technology, has the speed and simplicity you need to capture accurate and reliable temperature readings in a comfortable way for patients. The Braun PRO 6000 advantage lies in our innovative PerfecTemp technology, which overcomes the potential for low readings compared to core, by adjusting for factors that impact measurement accuracy. The sleek design is easy to disinfect and upgraded security features help protect and maximize your investment. Memory recall button and 60-second pulse timer are added features to support staff efficiency and help improve workflow.
- Innovative PerfecTemp™ technology adjusts for variability in probe placement
- ExacTemp™ technology detects stability of the probe during measurement
- Designed to take quick and accurate readings, to improve patient satisfaction
- 60 second pulse timer assists with manual measurement of pulse rate, respiration
- Electronic security features help prevent theft, loss
- Small or large cradles for probe cover storage that pop-up for easy attachment
- Optional charging station stores 200 probe covers, with rechargeable battery
- 6- or 9-foot security tether options keep device attached to cradle
- Preheated probe tip minimizes the cool down effect experienced when taking repeat temperatures, improving accuracy and repeatability
- Probe cover detection system ensures a new probe cover is always used, improving accuracy by ensuring precise infrared heat transfer
- Automatic probe cover eject button for quick and easy removal of used probe covers
- Temp. Range 95° to 107.6° F (35° to 42° C)
6" x 1.7"