The Maxi Care Bariatric Patient Lift is a fully battery-powered patient lift designed to allow a single caregiver to safely and easily perform a bariatric patient lift with all the dignity and respect all patients deserve. The low, wide chassis opens and closes to accommodate lining up flush with things like wheelchairs or toilets, and the low clearance slides easily under most beds. For even support, the spreader has four points of connection for loop-style slings. The handheld remote allows caregivers to make adjustments to position with just one hand while remaining reassuringly close to the patient. Both the casters on the chassis and the convenient swivel feature make this lift uniquely portable and functionally versatile.
- Requires no manual lifting from the caregiver for safer transfers
- One-handed remote for full caregiver operation within comforting distance of the patient
- Four-point spreader for comprehensive patient support
- Low-clearance chassis opens and closes to accommodate beds, wheelchairs, and toilets
- Swivel and locking casters for unique portability and versatility
Call for any inquiries or to request parts or accessories not listed.